Position Title: Ticket Office Associate
Status: Part Time, Hourly
Reports to: Ticketing Systems Manager
Position SummaryTicket Office Associates are responsible for ensuring positive experiences for patrons and for providing general support to the administration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for exceptional customer service experiences in person, via phone, or electronically, including ticket sales, donation assistance and special event registration.
- Utilize Tessitura patron software to enter transactions, update constituent records, and generate reports.
- Assist in the execution of marketing strategies, including subscription renewals, group sales, phonathons and other audience acquisition efforts as needed.
- Provide support for events as required.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Other duties as needed.
- Must be extremely courteous and a team player.
- Must be detail oriented, well-organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be responsible, reliable, able to work assigned shift plus evenings/weekends.
- Must have diplomacy in handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be computer literate and able to learn the Tessitura database within 30 days of employment.
- Performing arts or non-profit sector experience preferred.
- Send cover letter, resume, and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No phone calls, please.